Babya Expo fall 2008 keynote:
All updates are in chronological order:
- Welcome to the fall 2008 Babya product launch-as the invite says “lets go!”
- First up-the bPlayer replacement:Babya bTunes
- Includes the second generation of song playlisting technology called bShuffle, which makes making a playlist very easy and it’s a lot faster than iTunes.
- Built in song transferring to your iPod shuffle is included -a perfect little player for on the move.
- bTunes features a extremely modern UI with just the right mix of controls-easy for playback of music and is free.
- “From rock to alternative, and jazz to new age:your songs have been crying out for a fast mp3 player-bTunes is that solution.”
- Will be in development from next week or so
- bShuffle is like your own radio station:features Playlists, Events Lists, Priority Lists, Daily Loadlists, Line In control, Fades, Mutes, events log, error logs, etc.
- Available to download in October
- Production Suite 2:even more powerful, version of 4 PhotoPro, bMovie 2, Babya Encoder.
- Babya encoder is a new media conversion application
- We’ve discussed this before,expect a release in early 2009
- I’m Alvin from the digital media group and today I’m going to talk about the new dual engine Discoverer.
- IE and Gecko engines
- Dual browsers-main is IE based, secondary is the latter engine
- Discoverer Library:your smart web assistant. Replaces the traditional bookmarking system.
- Best Discoverer release yet
- Available in November
- 3 years since last version
- We worked on other software but totally forgot about bSecure.
- New name:BabyaOne Vault
- BlowFish algorithm used
- Very nice interface and quick encryption
- Available later this month
One more thing:
- Really fun new Babya app:Babya PhotoWorld
- Show images on a “globe”
- Extremely simple to use
- Ships in October
Thanks for reading our keynote and we’d like to thank everything at Babya for the work put into the above.
Tags: Babya Expo fall 2008