The babya website at ghoogle pages has been migrated to Google sites-so typing babyasoftwaregroup.googlepages.com takes to you to http://sites.google.com/site/babyasoftwaregroup/ now. The layout is the same and downloads should work more often.
Archive for the ‘babya news’ Category
Babya software release dates:
Babya bSuite 2010-April
To be followed up by a 2011 towards the end of 2010
BabyaSound M10-now available
Babya and other companies using our product names-here’s a extensive list:
Since I posted the list in 2008-it’s time an update:
Using our product names after we stopped using them ourselves:
- OneVideo Technology kindly asked us to rename our iPod video conversion software, we chose to start “BabyaOne” and drop Babya OneVideo altogether
- Broadcaster-formerly IMSI used iGrab as a one of it’s services name-unrelated to ours
- Blurb’s successful book publishing product Booksmart-was the name of a Babya library management app
Names changed due requests by us:
- Babya A soft drinks, in Queensland
- bPlayer-name of a company’s product that we didn’t give permission to use our bplayer name in 2002, later Gerzonic using the name for a audio plugin to this day (we appreciate that fact). Eventually we chose bTunes as its successor
Names used by other companies but haven’t ask us to rename ours:
- YouTube desktop:Google didn’t ask us to rename this product
- Logic and mobile me:
- Apple still hasn’t as of November2009 asked us to rename our Logic and Mobile Me software-even as Apple trademarked mobile me, they never requested us to stop using that name)
- iTunes and bTunes-sounds confusing but again, Apple hasn’t prevented us from using bTunes.
- Also atttempted to be trademarked by singer Beyonce this year (abandoned in April)
- companies calling themselves or mentioning Babya:IMVU,LBMS,Baby Alpaca to name a few
- Jaguar (owned by Tata Motors)-E-Type their famous car, our free word processor
- Baby Acapulco restaurant (babya.info)
- Artist Zaza Babya
- Baby A-yes, that’s a company based in Californa the one currently using babya.com
- Tuja Babya-a video by a group of people from Uganda, Africa, we love that video so much:we gave them free use of our name,and no confusion ever so what since then.
- Chiaa Babya
- Wawa Babya-Arabic language video
- BabyTV-sounds a lot like BabyaTV (the former a TV channel, the latter a video capture app by us)
Beyonce tried trademarking bTunes-yes it’s true.
She did three filings via a law firm-eg in these categories:
|Goods and Services||(ABANDONED) IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer software for use in authoring, downloading, transmitting, receiving, editing, extracting, encoding, decoding, playing, storing and organizing text, data, images, audio files, video files and electronic games; computer software for personal information management; computer software for use in recording, organizing, transmitting, manipulating, and reviewing text, data, audio files, video files and electronic games in connection with computers, television set-top boxes, music players, video players, media players, cellular phones, and portable and handheld digital electronic devices; computer software for accessing, browsing and searching online databases; computer software to enable users to program and distribute audio, video, text and other multimedia content, including music, concerts, videos, radio, television, news, sports, games, cultural events, and entertainment-related and educational programs via communications networks; computer software for identifying, locating, grouping, distributing, and managing data and links between computer servers and users connected to electronic communications networks|
Lucikly and in our favor, MCFARLAND & WILSON LLP on behalf on her let the trademarks for bTunes become abandoned, allowing us to use that name.
Babya today issued a notice of dissolution of subsidiary companies to “Babya Retail and Distribution,Babya Australia,Babya Europe,Babya Asia”
The dissolution of the subsidiary companies “Babya Retail and Distribution,Babya Australia,Babya Europe,Babya Asia” is due to a company decision to restructure into two business groups.
Babya’s A.A. Fussy said, “We have decided to merge the above mentioned Babya subsidiary groups into the main company).
Details of companies to be dissolved:
Babya Retail and Distribution
Details of business grops to be formed:
Babya Piano Studio to BabyaSound M10
1. Why is Babya discontinuing Babya Piano Studio?
Babya is discontinung its original piano soft synth to focus on the innovative BabyaSound
2. What are the main advantages of BabyaSound M10 compared to Babya
- combines a wave sound generator,music recorder,MIDI generator and
- keyboard in the one application
- quick wave sound generation
- music recorder
- MIDI virtual piano
- frequency adjustment
3. Is BabyaSound M10 as easy to use as Babya Piano Studio was?
Yes, its intuitive interface is streamlined and designed for tease of use in mind.
4. What are the key dates related to this transition?
August 2009-Babya Piano Studio development ceases
October 2009-BabyaSound M10 release
November 30, 2009 Babya Piano Studio becomes unavailable for download for
Q1 2009-support ends for Babya Piano Studio
5. Is Babya planning any crossgrade options for current standalone Babya
Piano Studio users?
We are currently investigating the option of making a standalone version that would
not integrate with recent Logic versions.
In addition we will strongly promote on our blogs and websites that Babya Piano
Studio consider a upgrade to the Logic product family.
6. And what those who used it as part of Logic?
We will suggest that users upgrading their copy to version 2010 to gain access to
the exciting new BabyaSound M10 synth.
We’re back developing new versions of Babya apps and have released a new version of BabyaOne SafeUSB.
Babya bSuite & Logic 2010 wiil both be released in mid-September.
Babya applications that were formerly available to download from Winsite.com can be downloaded from: